Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I am usually not one to do these, especially when they show up in e-mails, but I got a comment today from Kippy, (a girl who I've not talked to in entirely too long) and so I wanted to show some reciprocation *i.e.- Yeah, I read other people's pages too!

Plus I'm really bored because it's not pretty outside. (Welcome to the beginning of winter in Chicago, I know.) And since I've noticed a small spike in the number of people checking in on me, I figured I might as well offer up some background for the newbies.

[ BASIC ]
1. Known as: Liz, Lizzle, Liza, Eliza, Jiz, Lizard, Crazy, and Beth (Only to those who have known me for a LONG time, and even then, I take exception to it.)
2. Lives in: Chicago IL
3. Birthday: October 11
4. School: Loyola University Chicago
5. Ethnicity: I'm a white girl. (mostly German & Irish)
6. Religion: Catholic.
7. Shoe size: 8
8. Hair color: Auburn (Apparently magical auburn)
9. Eye color: green
10. Style: Casual/comfortable/ original
11. Fears: 1) That I really will be banished to hell for all the terrible things I say and do. 2) Being on my deathbead and feeling like I've lived and unfulfilling life. 3) Anything bad happening to my friends and loved ones and me being unable to help.

[ HAVE YOU EVER ]
12. Fallen off your bed? Yep. Alcohol was involved on more than one occasion.
13. Broken someone`s heart? I can't attest to that. (And if I did it wasn't deliberate)
14. Had your heart broken? Yep.
15. Had a dream come true? Yep.
16. Done something you regret? Nope. (Aside from all those things that have me hellbound... but I'm not stopping any of that, so I guess I don't really regret them, do I)
17. Cheated on a test? Yep. (Though never anything important, I believe in doing the important things on my own merit)

[ CURRENTLY ]
18. Wearing? Guinness shirt and adidas shorts.
19. Listening to? "This time" by Graham Colton
20. Located? On the Jesus bed! (Are ya jealous?)
21. What are you doing? Answering these damn questions, and listening to Graham Colton, Jeez, I thought we covered this already.
22. Should REALLY be doing? Probably reading some nonsense for one of my bulshit classes
23. Brush your teeth? Yep. I did it when I got up this morning, and again after lunch.
24. Like anybody? At the moment, not actively, no.
25. Have any piercing? Just one hole in each ear.
26. Drink? Do you really have to ask?? I mean HAPPY HOUR is in the title of the page.
28. Smoke? No.
29. Got a pager? Who has a pager in this day and age? Honestly... get a cell phone like me!

[ FRIENDS ]
30. Who is your best friend? Alana. (Though several others rank very close to the top.)
31. Who do I hate? Fake people (There are a couple of people in particular, but I'm not gonna be that bitch to out them by name.)
32. Who is the shyest? I don't really hang out with many shy people, but I'd have to say C-Murda has the most shy moments.
33. Who is the most talkative? Jennie, or Alana... depends on the situation.
34. Who is the craziest? Alana.
35. Who laughs the most? We ALL laugh A LOT.
36. Who have you known the longest? Shannon.
37. Who have you known the shortest? Teresa... or Nate. (Depends on criteria really)
38. Who do you miss the most? Griggs & Taryn
39. Do you hang out with the opposite sex? Frequently... I'm a real "Guy's girl."
40. Do you trust your friends? Why else would I be friends with them?
41. Are you a good friend? You'd have to ask my friends, but I think so.

[ THE LAST PERSON ]
42. Hugged? Nate.
43. Kissed? Uhh... I prefer not to answer that... (And wow it's been entirely too long since I've had a decent kiss!)
44. IMed? Jen
45. Talked on the phone: My mom last night before bed.
46. Yelled at? Shaun, (I wasn't mad or anything, he was just far away.)
47. Fell in love with? Genuinely in love with? ...Probably Marcus.

[ PERSONAL ]
48. What do you want to be when you grow up? Ideally an artist, realistically a sports psychologist.
49. What comes first in your life? Mom. No doubt.
50. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush? None of the above at the moment. HMMM.
51. Crushes? None.
52. What do you usually think about before you go to bed? "Do I really have to get up and go to class in the morning?
53. Did you lose someone you really loved? I have.
54. How many times have you fallen deeply in love? Twice.
55. Love your family? Immensely.
56. Love your friends? Immensely. (My friends are adopted extentions of my family.)

[ FAVORITE ]
57. Movie: Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window
58. Song: Amalia Rodrigues - Cancao Do Mar - it's in Portuguese... But I love it.
59. Store: J. Crew
60. Relative: Momma. No contest.
61. Sport: I like them all, but baseball's gotta be the fave.
62. Ice Cream Flavor: G.D. Ritzy's Chunky Dory Fudge!!
63. Fruit: Strawberries, cherries and green apples.
64. Candy: Jolly Rancher suckers, Starburst jellybeans, White Rabbit, or Caramello (depends on what you're in the mood for)
65. Holiday: Christmas.
66. Day of the Week: Saturday.
67. Time: Night (after 10 PM.)
68. Color: Cobalt blue
69. Name for a Girl: Grace, Kate, Amanda, Anne
70. Name for a Boy: Ethan, Gabriel, Aaron, Reid, James

[ DO YOU ]
71. Like to give hugs? Yep, I'm a hugger.
72. Like to give kisses? Yep.
73. Like to walk in the rain? Yep.
74. Prefer black or blue pens? Whatever is handy.
75. Like to travel? Yes indeed!
76. Sleep on your side, tummy or back? Tummy or side.
77. Think you're attractive? I'm capable of being attractive. (We all have our off days though)
78. Ever have the falling dream? Once
79. Have stuffed animals? A frog, a duck, a bear, and an octopus.
80. What do you think of the person that did this before you? Kippy is swell, though it's been quite some time since we've really talked.


Damn that was a lot of questions.

No comments: