Friday, November 19, 2004

Hello internet people! Apparently I have regained my esteemed position on Liz's blog. Now, I would have a blog of my own, except I am too lazy, so I thought I would just post my rambling's on Liz's. So, as an introduction, I thought I would post 6 things about me. I did do the list of 100, but I don't think any of you out there in procrastination land want to read 100 things about silly me. So here goes, my first blog post ever:

1. My full name is Mary Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Beth, except most of my uncles and one of my TA's call me Mary Beth. I don't like Mary at all, but you can't stop your uncles, and my TA is hot, so he can call me whatever he wants.
2. I go to school at UW Madison where I am a poli sci / sociology major. I went to Loyola my freshman year, but came home (I'm from Madison) for a lot of reasons.
3. As you guessed, since I am a poli sci major, I loooooooooove politics, and take elections personally. Though Liz has banned political opinions from her blog, I do want to say this: I truly believe that if you don't vote, you CAN NOT complain about the government. And since the government impacts almost everything we do, basically you have to keep your whining to yourself.
4. I love, and I mean LOVE Dave Matthews Band. I don't think a day goes by when I don't listen to them. I also think Dave is the sexiest man alive, after Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom of course.
5. I don't know what I'm going to do after I graduate in may, and that scares the hell out of me.
6. I like beer. Blue Moon is my beer of choice, though if I'm out (which is rare) I'll drink Miller Lite, Rolling Rock, or Corona.

Well there you go. That was fun, and maybe I'll do it again:)

Peace, Beth

No comments: