Friday, November 05, 2004

A quick note... I voted for Kerry and I'm glad he lost. This is the first time in my life I can use the "Hey, I voted for the other guy" excuse and I plan to. Often. Much too often.

Things are going great with Karen! We're getting very close, finding we've a lot in common. I haven't felt this way about a girl since I was 19 (well except for Liz, but that's been on going for a couple years now... i've become akin to it) It's amazing. Now we're less than two months away from her move to N.J. and I'm starting to feel the heat. Well I'm not all that worried about it, being that its a good bet I'll find a way to fuck it up and drive her away long before 12/23.

For those counting it is now day 15 since she first spent the night. Still no sex. This is record of mine that won't soon be broken... damn. Good news though, cold showers are a refreshing way to start the day.

Sorry I missed your call lastnight Love, I left the phone in the car... I've been wanting to talk to you anyway so expect a call from me when I get outta work this afternoon.

Last weekend I went up to NYC for Halloween... a friend thought it funny to dress up as Johnny Damon. I'll miss him dearly :-(

No comments: