Sunday, November 07, 2004

I drink too much on weeknights. This much we know. I keep doing this nonsense to myself, and I just don't even care anymore.

I should note that there was a lot of writing that went on recently. Please note that in addition to the "hot 100" there's also an article on Jesus, some rantings on herpes commercials, and a post about my thursday night out... I hope you've taken the time to read all of this nonsense, and if you haven't read it yet, then you can feel free to skip the rest and just read the bit about Jesus, that's where the real comedy is. The rest of the stuff is only important for you to read if you love me and don't want to hurt my feelings.

===========================

QOTD
11.8.04 - "Hey, I'm a flapper!" ~ Heather Sorgatz

11.9.04 -
Liz: "What's the password?"
Tiggles, AKA Lindsay Lohan: "Umm, BACON!"

No comments: