Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Another day, lazily spent doing nothing. GLORIOUS!

Read my books, watched some movies, went to Bonefish Grill for dinner. BRILLIANT!

================================

I'll give you the entry you deserve later... as for now, tracks and quotes will have to suffice.

================================

TOTD-

Incubus - "Drive"

Primitive Radio Gods - "Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with a Quarter in My Hand."

================================

QOTD
12.29.04 - "I know the drought is a big thing right now, but I figured I could take you out to have a nice meal and maybe take your mind off of it for a day." ~Mom

12.30.04 - "So I may have wanted to play with your boobs, is that so wrong? ... [later in conversation] I still want your boobs. Really, I DO. They are nice. " ~Andrew, my former neighbor

1 comment:

Austin said...

Thanks so much for this post, really helpful material.
salsa lessons nyc | juegos de carros monster | used semi trailers for storage