Saturday, December 04, 2004

It's 6:30 PM on a Saturday night... gettin ready time! Well, I'm already dressed, and the hair isn't going to take much time tonight, so I've got a little time for you. (Aren't you lucky!)

Basically I'm writing a blog entry because I am tired of folding clothes, and I don't want to talk to anybody online because they might mention my (you know what) and if you don't know what I mean by a "you know what" then go back and read the last few entries... you might get it. And if you still don't get it, think something on the order of the SAHARA, or something similar. Yeah, the wheels are turning.... You're almost there!! C'mon, say it! YUP! You got it, congrats.

(I'm not saying it though, and if you say it to me, I might have to stab you in the face with my half-round jeweler's file.)

================================

TOTD - "Nobody Loves Me" by Portishead. (I'm being lame lately and tying the track of the day to my current situation... I know I said I wouldn't do that, but desperate times call for desperate measures!)

No comments: