Friday, December 03, 2004

I just gotta say it, I love my friends. you are all fabulous folks who love me despite all my nonsense and my mistakes and my stupidity... YOU'RE SUPER!

I went to BOTH of my classes on Thursday, and I went to work afterwards... (Quite an accomplishment all things considered.) But I got an A- on my Philosophy of medical ethics paper (the one I wrote at home over break approx. 4 hours before it was due) and I got a QOTD from consumer psych, and then I went to work, where I found out that my boss was paying me for hours I'm not entirely sure that I worked and I trounced Christine K. in some card playing fun... I did drop one game to her however, and I've never been happier about losing!!! (Chris N. kinda made a fool of me though when I was playing a game of 13 with myself *13 is a form of solitaire, so it is not uncommon to play alone* because I was making a sheet to remind myself which royals went together with what, because I'm an idiot like that... and well, apparently he thought I couldn't add to 13 either... but I still love him.)

While at work I taked to my mom on the phone. And when I told her that I would likely meet up with Alana for dinner, she said, "Well, then I imagine that you're going to be doing a lot of drinking tonight then..." I told her no, and she was all proud of me for being a sober champion, and then of course I met up with Alana and we polish off a couple bottles of wine (One VERY large bottle, and one normal bottle, plus some beer...) I am shamed... sorry mommy.

But I got spoolie and Ben in thefacebook!!!! (So that makes me happy!)

And when I left alana's, both spoolie and ben were REALLY concerned about my well being... (despite my repeated efforts to convince them that I was sober enough to get home safely) which makes me love them all the more. (Although I do still need to finish the story about the pocket vagina for Kerry!)

Dave and Kirsten still haven't called me, but I still love them immensely because they are two of the coolest people I know outside the greater chicagoland area!

================================

QOTD -
12.2.04 - "I seriously didn't even remember you were in this class until I saw you walk in here today!" ~ Anne McCormack (A girl who is in my consumer psych class)

12.3.04 - "No, seriously, take this and use it as cab fare to get home... because I'm not getting you anything else for christmas!" ~Ben G.

================================

TOTD
Elliot Smith - "Between the Bars" (Because I'm a lush!)

================================

Feel better Jennifer! Stop being a sickit punkin!

No comments: