Friday, December 17, 2004

It's 11:37, I should be reviewing for my consumer psych final (which is my only non-8:30 final, instead being at 1:45,) but I am too tired to absorb any information, so I figure this is an equally good way to spend a few minutes. I hate to be repetitive to those of you who have been around me lately, and I hate to keep being "Debbie Downer" but this no sleep business SUCKS ASS. I'd say if I had to guess how much sleep I've had since last Saturday, I'd guess in the range of about 18 hours... Sleeping the standard 8 hour night for the same amount of days would mean I should have at least 48. Which means that I'm operating on nearly 2/3 total sleep deprivation. QUALITY.

Basically, that means that once I do crank this last bitch of a test out, I'm going to work, where I will do very little, and then I will go home... And I WILL SLEEP. (Although I've note entirely ruled out going out and/or drinking this evening... Because the drought does take precedence.)

Ok, enough of this malarkey, it's time to get back to business and go review so I can bitchslap this last final... Stupid bloody consumer psychology... I don't want to think about mindful mass marketing strategies, and the combinatorial methods of Fishbein and Aijen, and the reasoned action theory... it's all a buncha hooey!

I shoulda gone to clown college. (I'd be a straight A student)

===================================
A Very Special Birthday Shoutout to Christine K.
It's Chris' Birthday!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments: