Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Snow is the sniper of meterological occurrences. It is silent! And frequently you don't even know that a snow has fallen until you wake up in the morning and look out the window, and BAM! Like a bullet from the long-range rifle of a killer who was only waiting for a clear shot, it hits you. CRAP. You're left thinking to yourself, "Not only is it cold outside, it's cold, and there's snow on the ground, so the bottom of my pants is going to get all wet and gross from having to tromp around in it, and my feet will be cold and wet because I'm a jackass and I didn't buy boots yet. STUPID WINTER... I shoulda moved to Bermuda!"

Well, kids, we've been hit by the sniper.

================================

I am not a believer in horoscopes by any means, or tarot card readings, or palm reading, or any of that other nonsense, but that doesn't mean that I don't occasionally check things out to see what some hack thinks is going to become of me... it's a little harmless fun, and after composing that last entry I decided to go to tarot.com where I have a free account, (I would never pay for that nonsense, but it's fun on occasion) and I decided to check things out. I wanted to see if I did a tarot reading what it woud come back at me with...

You know what it told me? It basically said, "DAMN, you suck at life right now! Go away and think about ways to improve on your lonely misery before we find out you're contagious and your horrible affliction rubs off on us!" Great... I can't even fool an unmanned tarot reading website... basically I've gotta be oozing bad karma and lonely vibes from every pore. OUCH!

================================

TOTD - Meredith Brooks - "What Would Happen If We Kissed?" (Yeah, I'm tempting the fates by putting this one up as track of the day at present, but you know what, I DON'T CARE! It's not like I've got anything to lose!)

No comments: