Thursday, December 16, 2004

I should be studying, but if I didn't put up these quotes now, I would forget them, and we'd all be at a loss.

QOTD
12.16.04 -
Liz: "...and I blame all of that for my lackadaisical attitude towards attending classes even now, and if you ask me, I'm still doing pretty well for myself."
Jen Mendez: "wo wo wo did you just make up a word?"
Liz: "No."
Jen Mendez: "Leave that genius lingo at home [Last name redacted]!"

12.17.04 - (E. Kang's away message) So I'm waitin in line at Dominicks & there's this old asian woman in front of me in line staring at me. So I'm like okay whatever. She says to me, "you look like my dead son." I'm like woah... but i ignore her. She turns around again & says, "when I leave, can you please say 'bye mom' to me?"
Okay so I'm totally weirded out but i decided to do it to be nice.
I say it and she leaves. Next thing I hear is "That'll be $101.78." I'm like what? He says, "You're mom said you would take care of her grocery bill."
I'm like, "No fucken way!" So I book out the door into the parking lot. I'm looking around and I see her getting into her car. I run over there and open the door, but she's trying to close it. I finally get a hold of her leg and I try pulling on it. I keep pulling and pulling on it like I'm pulling your leg right now.

(Now that's quality.)

No comments: