Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(Ya jerks!)
(Just kiddin)


(Don't be so sensitive.)


(You'd only be jerks if you celebrated Kwanzaa...)


(And to Mendez, Feliz Navidad... because she speaks Mexican!)


=================================

QOTD

12.25.04 - "Liz, no matter how many girls I date, or how much I like this Karen chick, you're the girl for me!" ~Dave

12.26.04 - "By the way how's the drought going?" ~ Dave, roughly 3 seconds later.

12.27.04 - "Liz, I'm gonna get you the best Christmas present ever... Do you want an Ipod?" ~Dave (Very drunk, but very lovable... I do want an Ipod, but I REALLY don't expect dave to get me one... I think this was one of his famous drunken offerings that I'd never think of holding him to.)

===================================

That's right kids, we heard from the ever-elusive Dave.

===================================

My sister went to my dad's without me. (All because it took me 20 minutes to return her phone call.) I'm sure that my dad will be upset, but I made an effort in the morning, and I think that should count for something!! (Oh, and Dave wants me to kick his dad's ass, although I don't know why... but if he's going to allow me to call in a couple favors and have it done by other people I know, that's fine... as I doubt I'd be able to manage it myself, despite being the scrapper I am.)

===================================

PS - I am aware that Mexicans speak Spanish... when I said Mendez spoke Mexican, that was a joke. (Lighten up!)

No comments: