Friday, December 17, 2004

Jennie sent me this Thursday. I've seen it now in a couple of different forms, Chris K. has another form of it in her office, but I still found the little diddy applicable either way:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

So Yeah, I think that applies.

Quotes are up to date, here are tracks.

Jane Siberry - "It Can't Rain All the Time"

U2 - "Electrical Storm"

(I know too many Jennie, Jenny, Jennifer, Jens... and that's a fact.)


1 comment:

Cyrus said...

Wow, there's really much effective information above!
Binghamton homes