Thursday, December 16, 2004

We've had another comment from mystery boy spotted! And I still don't know who this fellow is. This is craziness... I WANNA KNOW who this person is!!!

As for finals, 4 down and 2 to go. I'm still trying to figure out how I scheduled my courses so that I didn't have anything before 10:30 AM (And yes, I did this with the very specific knowledge that I DON'T FUNCTION WELL BEFORE 11 AM EVER...) and yet somehow the university thinks it's really funny to mess with my like-minded fellow students and me by arranging the finals schedule to be as follows; Monday 8:30 final followed by turning in a project, Tuesday 8:30 final, Wednesday no finals for anyone (Study day for EVERYONE) Thursday 8:30 final. Friday 8:30 final and 1:00 final... so 4 out of my 5 actual finals were scheduled for 8:30... as for that last one, well, I think it's only because we have that study day off, so an 8:30 was impossible. Meanwhile all those kids who have had 8:30 classes all along? Yeah, they have finals at 10:30 and 1:00 WHY????? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE LOGIC!

No comments: