Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Here Lies Lizzle the Uninsured...


So I get a phone call yesterday afternoon. It's the guy who my boss goes through to get my insurance... He tells me that I have been turned down for basic medical insurance. Why? Because of my migraines.

Apparently I am a high-risk candidate for an insurance policy because of other medical conditions which can come as a result of those migraines.

According to Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Illinois I am less insurable than:
  • Courtney Love
  • Ken Griffey Jr.'s Hamstrings
  • Pete Doherty
  • The hobos who live under Wacker Drive
  • Any trapeze artist
  • Children in the care of Michael Jackson
  • Keith Richards
  • Evel Knievel
All because I have migraines. MIGRAINES!?!?!

Lots of people have migraines! I mean I would understand if they turned me down because on my application I indicated my occupation as "Meth Lab Supervisor" or "Naomi Campbell's personal assisstant" but nooooooo. I was rejected because I have migraines.

This is such total bullshit!

1 comment:

Walter said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!
candy buffets | candy buffets | business casual men