Monday, May 29, 2006

Misery loves company...

So who the hell is coming over for my party?

Yeah, I am a miserable mess right now. My apartment is a wreck... as it has been for over a week now because I tore it apart looking for my check book. (I love paying bills online *as much as one can actually like paying bills* until I come to a bill that must be paid with an actual check, and then I curse online checking because I can never keep track of that damn paper check book!)

But then you add in the fact that I have not had a day off since last Monday, and that there isn't a day off coming my way until Friday. Then you factor in a little sunburn, a gaping hole on my left heel that I am struggling with, a pulled muscle in my ass, and a broken air conditioner in this craptastic start to the summer heat and humidity. And once you total all that up, you get me. Miserable, whiny, ME. (Yeah, I know I'm being whiny. I own it.)

So since I am already running on fumes, and I have to make those fumes last through Thursday night, don't expect a whole lot of interest coming from me. Hopefully on Friday I will have recharged and recovered enough to not bore you with my continuous complaining.

Leave some encouragement in the comments, because lord knows I am going to need something substantial to get through this week!

QOTD

"Yeah, one day you'll read about me, and when you do, I will undoubtedly have slept my way to the top." ~Kerry