Thursday, May 18, 2006

THIS HAS TO END!

Seriously it's been rainy, cold, and disgusting out for well over a week now! Now I know how Nello felt when she was talking about her stir-craziness and need for a little bit of sunshine. Now I love a good thunderstorm as much as the next person but there comes a point when enough is enough. All I want is a stretch of a few days where it's sunny, warm, and beautiful... you know, like it's supposed to be in the spring.

Between the hours spent inside at my computer looking for jobs, and the hours that are inhospitable because of this constant crappy weather, it's really no wonder that I've had so much to drink lately... I'm not trying to justify my drinking, but really let's be serious. Mother Nature doesn't have my liver health in mind... CLEARLY.

No comments: