Thursday, May 18, 2006

Since my life is pretty boring right now...

Not having a job means that aside from going out on the occasional interview, I am not really doing much of anything interesting.... So I'm going to steal an idea from Dustin and let you all do the hard part.

Basically, you kids write any questions that you have in the comments section of this post, and I will compose a post full of answers. Anything is fair game... Well almost anything. We'll just have to see what kinds of questions you crazies come up with.

So think about it. Is there anything you think I could be a little more open with you about? Is there anything you've been dying to know my take on? Let me know! This is your time to shine!

1 comment:

Jeffry said...

I completely agree with everything you have printed here.
Chil-Beer Brisket Of Beef Over Wild Rice Amadine