Tuesday, May 23, 2006

How did this happen???

Once upon a time I was a little girl. And when I was a little girl, I would drink milk all the time! More specifically, CHOCOLATE milk.

At some point, roughly ten years ago, I suddenly rebelled against my love of chocolate milk. I rejected the beverage that had sustained me through my formative years.

And while trolling the aisles of the local supermarket last night, I realized the gravity of my beverage-oriented abandonment. I saw the error of my ways, and I have been lulled back into the hypnotic clutches of my chocolate-enriched lactose friend. And I was welcomed back with open arms.

Basically, after a ten year hiatus, I rediscovered my love for chocolate milk, and darn it, it's delicious! I can't remember why I ever left!

I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

...Er... Umm...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: