Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome to my life...

As usual, I spent my day at work. It was a good day of flower slinging. It was sunny and warm, we were steadily busy but not swamped, the customers were not their obnoixious selves, but rather, a polite, patient mutation of themselves. The day was so pleasant in fact that I stayed on and continuted working for more than 2 hours after I was scheduled to leave. Weird, I know.

And then this evening, after cleaning myself up and washed the work day away, I went to dinner with Erin. I took her to one of my favorite little thai places, because she had never gone there, and of course, she loved it, because I know all the best places in this town!

And on my way home, I got hit on by a Chicago legend.

More specifically, a Chicago legend with Cubs ties.

I know your mind is reeling with the possibilities.

A Chicago legend?? With Cubs ties?? This could be a dream come true!!!

Who could it be??

It's not a dream come true... Its...

Ronnie Woo Woo.

For those of you wh are unfamilliar with this guy, here's a little background.

Long story short, basically he used to be a homeless guy, and now he's a Cubs icon who now attends every game, and yells "WOO!! WOO!!" a lot.

Yeah... Of all the Chicago legends I get hit on by Woo Woo.

Well, at least we're in the right ballpark, LITERALLY.

No comments: