Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You can't be mad...

As bad as it sucks to be laid off, especially in this shitty job market, you can't be mad when you realize that your severance package means you're still getting paid to stay at home and do your laundry, or go out drinking in the middle of the afternoon.

So far I have gotten things in order so that I can take the GRE in October, (which utterly terriffies me). I visited Anthony, I made a new friend Harsh, (Yes, that's his name). I've got three loads of laundry going right now, and I've got a nice big glass of wine hanging out right here. And I'm collecting a paycheck for it... Oh yeah, and I've looked for a new job. (I might very well be getting back into bartending.)

So that's my schpiel. I hope you all have had a lovely couple of days!

No comments: