Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Is it just me...

Yeah, I don't know what the hell is going on. I don't know if it's just me, but all of a sudden since becoming unemployed I have apparently become exponentially cooler.

Seriously, I think while I am most assuredly having a good time, my liver HATES me right now.

I kicked things off with Drunken Cubbies Weekend, and it was all downhill from there... So here's that story.

Mel decided to swing through the windy city on her way back to Iowa because she visited her mom for mother's day, and well... We're on the way back, and we're awesome. Knowing that she would be in the area, she even sent out a mass e-mail advertising "Steak & Tots With Mel" ... So naturally I said I was in!

After visting people we both used to work with, and watching Dave play the didgeridoo for a little while, we headed out to Bruno's (Which is a TOTAL hole in the wall dive bar that the athletic department frequents)


While at Bruno's we had a few... Or several, depending on how you count.

And then we went to get Steak & Tots... Richard here didn't get a fork so he had to use a tot to anchor his steak as he cut it... Which is pretty awesome.


After Steak & Tots, we went BACK to Bruno's which we proceeded to close down.

And then we went to a reliable 4 AM bar... ON A MONDAY NIGHT.

God, we are all such hot sluts!


I mean really, look at this ho!

Richard is trying to play all coy... We know better!

And since I had been drinking for like 12 hours, I was more than a little affectionate...


But then aren't we all at that point?

You see, the coy image was just a facade!

I don't really know what was going on here.

The love gets recycled... and reciprocated.

And here are Frank and Mel, being hot.

And Richard trying to look like a serial killer.

I don't really know what to make of the look on his face in this one.

But now he's excited!

After spending the day recovering, I went out and spent my Tuesday night with Harsh at Matchbox and Silver Palm... (Like I said, my liver totally HATES me now.)

But while at Silver Palm, I noticed this sign on the bathroom wall.

And I think that's a good way to end the post!

No comments: