Thursday, May 11, 2006

I forgot about that!!!

With the impending weekend of drunken amusements nearly upon us, I decided to spend much of my Wednesday doing some reconstructive work on myself.

I have cleaned my apartment (so far just the once over... the deep clean is tomorrow morning). I waxed my eyebrows (because I do a hot job all by my lonesome). I did the self-tanner thing (I have found a product which works with my skin very well so I don't turn orange, but I don't recommend it for everyone). And I touched up my roots and highlights.

And after my hair was all done and styled, I came to a realization... Actually, not so much a realization as just remembering something I accidentally forgot.

I forgot how much I like the blonde me!

I know this sounds shallow and silly, (Read: I know this paragraph is totally and utterly ridiculous, and we'd all be better off if you totally disregard me right now,) but I REALLY LIKE ME AS A BLONDE. And I know PLENTY of people to whom this does not apply, but in my personal experience, BLONDES DO HAVE MORE FUN! I mean don't get me wrong, I know plenty of REALLY FUN brunettes and red heads, and as someone who has tried both of those looks too, I had a pretty good time sporting those looks too... But I know I feel like I'm more fun as a blonde. I also like surprising people who buy into that whole "blondes are dumb" thing by proving that hair color has nothing to do with the cleverly concealed brain beneath my fair locks.

For those of you who are DYING to see the new look of Lizzle (This means you Marcia,) I promise lots of pictures from drunken Cubbies weekend, as this is the protocol established during the first annual drunken Cubbies weekend. (Last year, I was sporting the red head look.) So you can judge the old-vs-new look for yourself.

In other news, I missed my soccer game tonight because I am an idiot, and I had my weekly soccer announcements sent to my former work e-mail account, so that means with the loss of the job I also lost access to the e-mail account, and thus had no idea what time my game was, and I didn't think about calling Dave until Caro called and told me Dave was already on his way out to the game (which meant I was entirely too late to make it). I am a great big dummy. (Kind of like the dumb dinosaur.) (<--- Be sure to click on both the dinosaur and the hand at the VERY end!)

I also have an interview for a bartending job tomorrow.
(Wish my stupid ass some luck!)

I guess that's really all I've got for you!

Oh wait, no, I've got more.

How about some jokes with Einstein!
Einstein is a funny guy... Or if not so much a funny guy, a violent one.
Einstein is still trying the comedy circuit... and not having much luck.

And if that doesn't do it for you, well then hell, try some TINY PLAID NINJAS! (Personally I LOVE Floral ninja!) Seriously, watch them all!

No comments: