Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am feeling kinda like Kelly!

Kelly of Diary of the Nello fame is known, in all her fabulousness, for many things... among them:
  • Her ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE children.
  • Her FABULOUS web design, (Thanks again Kelly!)
  • And her detest for laundry.
Right now I am feeling her on that last one.

I spent my Tuesday doing among other things, a grand total of 4 loads of laundry. (It should have been 5 loads, but I over-stuffed the 4 loads I did do.) At present, those four loads of laundry (2 loads of lights, 2 loads of darks, because I know you were REALLY wondering,) are resting in two giant heaps on my floor. Why? Because as much as I don't mind DOing laundry, I am not a fan of that whole hanging and folding thing.

I did my laundry in part because it really needed to be done, and in part because tomorrow I am going to chase down some leads on bartending jobs, and I'm gonna need to look decent.

I'm also gonna need all my hot clothes, because my cousin is coming to town this weekend to sponsor the second annual drunken Cubbies weekend. That means that in addition to having my already pristine jersey game-ready for the weekend, I've gotta have my going out gear all in line.

Speaking of the drunken Cubbies weekend, since Meljoy left us for Iowa, that means the guest list has changed this year. We're looking at a couple of hot prospects this time around. Caroline may or may not be working, so we've asked Alana to come into the city, and Caroline can join if she can swing it, we've got the tickets all lined up.

This is just the kind of weekend I need right now!

QOTD:

"I feel like a walking depression treatment commercial!" ~Harsh (wearing ALL grey)

"Seriously, Ray Charles wouldn't have even put this outfit together!" ~Harsh

No comments: