Friday, May 05, 2006

Well that kind of sucks... (UPDATED: QOTD)

I went into work today thinking everything was hunky dory. The work day crept by at a snail's pace because there was nothing for me to do... And that's a bad thing.

When I assumed that everything was A-Ok, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Apparently the last four months of work and effort on my part have been in vain.

I was "let go."

The reasoning being that since the company I worked for was so small, and since I so frequently had slow days with nothing going on, my position was no longer necessary.

I have a month's severance.

Which means I've got a month to find something to do with my retarded ass.

Personally, I'm thinking that it's best I kick this month off with a really solid bender.

In fact, I hear a cocktail calling my name right about now.

Excuse me while I go answer that call!

QOTD

"GOD! I HATE CORPORATE AMERICA!" ~ Anthony

1 comment:

Eleazar said...

Quite useful data, thank you for this article.
types of exercise | Chinese restaurant menu | funny license plates