Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Glad I'm not dead!

Earlier this evening, I happened upon this video, and with all the morbid talk lately, I think this somehow manages to capture my own personal feelings about being alive... And it's kinda catchy! (So don't blame me when you catch yourself singing it later in the day!)

In the unlikely event that you are unable to actually view this musical masterpiece, here are the lyrics!

Glad that a brick didn't fall on my head.
Glad that a spider didn't crawl in my bed.
Mostly of all, I'm glad I'm not dead.

Glad that a bomb didn't go off in my eye.
Glad that Karen didn't marry another guy.
Mostly of all, I'm glad I'm not dead.

OOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH

Glad I know a guy named Joe Nashinski.
Glad I didn't sleep with no Monica Lewinski.
Mostly of all, I'm glad I'm not dead.
I'm glad I'm not dead.
I'm glad I'm not dead.

Yeah, I'm grateful to be alive... Which I guess if you really want to put it another way means, I'm glad I'm not dead.

No comments: