Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just a quick hello...

Ok, so I haven't even had time to read other people's posts today, let alone write my own. And why is this?

BECAUSE I STARTED MY NEW JOB, BITCHES!

I stayed busy all day, which is a good thing, because it makes the day go by super fast. (I have a feeling that once I get the hang of things and start working a little faster, that I'll actually have time to check in during the day and see how you kids are!)

So far I really like the job. Although I did feel like a total tard for a fat minute because I couldn't figure out how our phone system worked... but fear not, because I've got it down now. (Now I just gotta figure out that damn map software.)

But I already feel more appreciated at this job than at my last couple of jobs. (I already have a key to the office and the executive washroom, and everything!!!)

I have a feeling I'm going to like it even better once payday rolls around!!!

Well, I've gotta skedaddle because I'm down at the coffee shop, and they want to close soon!

(A real payday will also mean that I can get my own damn internet connection!)

Take care my loves, and promise not to miss me too much while I'm sporadically posting in the next few days.

No comments: