Wednesday, January 18, 2006

GOING BATSHIT CRAZY!!!

Yep, I am going nuts.

More than nuts, I'm going BATSHIT CRAZY!
(Please note that those are all 4 different links)

Yeah, I have lots of shit to do here at the office today, but I can't do any of it, why? Because I haven't gotten the revisions back from the brokers yet, and so I can't put them into the updates and send them out, and I can't get our featured tenant out because a broker wants a different picture on it, but he hasn't gone out to take the picture he wants yet... And on top of all of that, there's something wrong with our system, so it's now impossible to convert files into PDF format, so we can't send those out to people either... Wow, this is just shaping up to be a great day!

I'm not feeling any better, and it was an all-out struggle just to lift my head off the pillow this morning... I get the feeling that if this stuff keeps up I'm going to contend with my migraines again (which become more frequent in times of stress).

Basically, if bitches know what's good for them, they stay out of my way today because I am SO not in the mood to deal.

No comments: