Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just another thing to add to the list...

As if I don't have enough crap to deal with right now, my phone is jacked. All of a sudden at 8PM tonight I was no longer able to make outgoing calls.

It's not because I haven't paid the bills, because that's the one bill that I have paid. (It's kind of a priority when it's my main/only connection to the real world.) And I can still get incomming calls... but I can't call out. Anyone ever heard of this problem? Is it because my phone is a piece of crap? Is it a problem with the network? I don't know!

I just know that I hate not being able to screen and return phone calls the way I always have in the past... now I actually have to answer that shit! GROSS!

I'm going to go on a shooting rampage right about now... So if you'll excuse me.

No comments: