Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm sorry I just heated up my lunch...

As a financially-strapped-until-my-next-three-paychecks-come-in twenty something, I am occasionally forced to bring my lunch to work, rather than patronize the dining establishments which surround my metropolitan place of employment.

Today's menu: Leftovers from last night's dinner. Tuna noodle casserole. Delicious until you look at it after having seen this: "JUST TURN ON THE A/C... She'll be fine!!" (There's even video... though none of the actual corpse)

Basically a woman died in her room two and a half years ago, and her caregiver just left her alone up there because she thought that she would come back to life.

Because that happens ALL THE TIME.

So like I said, stopping to read this while the tuna noodle casserole is heating up? Not such a great idea.

No comments: