Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Check back with me...

Yeah, so some of you already know that I'm having problems with my home computer again, so I had to take it in to the shop and have it checked out. That means that I'll be blogging strictly from work, so this week's selection of posts might be somewhat diminished when compared to the usual variety.

Also, there hasn't been much of interest going on lately, with the exception of that AWFUL call-back... and I'm very interested in your insights and thoughts on that call, so if you haven't commented, please do so! But anyway, since there isn't much going on, there is not a whole lot to write about... And for that I'm sorry. And I'd post Mardi Gras pictures, but I don't really want to load them onto the computer at the office just to be able to get them up. You'll see them once I get my computer back, and there will also be pictures from "Steak & Tots" night with Mel, who paid us a visit yesterday. (No, I didn't have steak... I had the club sandwich and tots instead!)

Jeez-- I'm reporting to you all what I had for dinner last night... and I didn't even cook it! That's how bad the writing has gotten here! Seriously, why do you keep coming back?

No comments: