Thursday, March 16, 2006


Thirteen Things about LIZZLE


1. I have a little freckle on the tip of my right middle toe... it's my third favorite distinctive mark on my body (And I fully expect someone to use that mark to identify my corpse one day when I turn up in a morgue in Denver... or Dayton.

2. Few things bother me more than improper language... As far as I'm concerned, if you don't know how to speak, then shut the hell up so I don't have to listen to your retarded ass. An example: The other day I was walking towards my apartment when two women got off a crowded bus. One woman said to the other "Before I knew it, it was just getting crowdeder, and crowdeder, and crowdeder!" Hearing this infuriated me, and as she said it, it took every bit of willpower I possessed not to punch her in the head and scream, "CROWDEDER IS NOT A WORD YOU DUMB SLUT!"

3. The people in my office actually make fun of me for the frequency with which I eat sushi for lunch.

4. I LOVE myself some Wisconsin boys... (As evidenced by two crushes I had on athletes from Wisconsin whilst working in the athletic department!)

5. I graduated from college almost a year ago, and I still don't have my actual paper diploma yet... Hmmm.

6. If I were ever to join a celebrity's official fan club (highly unlikely) I would be a member of Christopher Walken's fan club!

7. I get mad at the fact that Koolaid touts itself as being a good source of vitamin C... Seriously, who thinks, OH! I should give my kid Koolaid because it's a good source of vitamin C... If you want a healthy dose of vitamin C drink orange juice, NOT Koolaid!

8. The last time I slow danced with anybody was at a wedding nearly 4 years ago... Remembering that fact makes me sad.

9. My favorite beer is Guinness Extra Stout... I get bummed out because none of my bars have it in stock and it's rare to find it in the grocery in my hood.

10. Despite my age I have a curious fascination with Veggie Tales...

11. I even have a talking Larry the Cucumber keychain... and the Silly Songs with Larry CD

12. I can burp the alphabet... (This is not a skill I employ on a frequent basis.)

13. I love St. Patrick's day because it's an excuse to drink all day, wear something a little crazy and green (though no furry green vests or fanny packs! We're not quite THAT crazy) and take a trip by the Chicago River to see it dyed NEON green!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: