Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I almost forgot to mention...

It was brought to my attention last night that I neglected to mention something very important to all of you...

Ray (aka - legendarily terrible call-back guy) called back.

Some of you are staring at your screens dumbfounded with disbelief... (This was more or less my reaction to the call,) Others of you saw this coming, and as such, you will be proud of how things were handled once I got my bearings.

Liz: "Hello?"
Ray: "Hey, Liz, it's Ray."
L: "Oh.... Uhhh... Hello Ray."
R: "So, what's going on?"
L: "Nothing, I'm just going home from work."
R: "Oh, that's cool..."
L: "Listen, I told you how this conversation needed to start the last time we talked."
R: "What?"
L: "You were a dick the last time we talked... And I told you that you better start off by apologizing, or not waste my time by calling."
R: "Wait a second! You're calling me a dick? YOU HUNG UP ON ME! I think I should hear an apology."
L: "See, that's where you're wrong... And apology or not, don't call me again, EVER."
[And then I hung up on him.]

No comments: