Monday, March 20, 2006

Oh yeah? ... BRING IT.

Ok, first off let's establish something from the start here. For those of you who overlooked the mention of hormones in my last post, beware. They are present, they are raging, and they are causing me to seethe.

Let's establish something else here, our computer backup system is non-functional again... This means I get to spend hours of my work day on the phone with people in India trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with this thing... (I've had the same conversations about 65 times in the three months that I've worked here... basically, this thing is a piece of junk and I am ready to take it up to the roof, and drop it on an unsuspecting pedestrian... Preferrably some rich snooty old woman with a yappy dog!) This continuing problem with the backup system causes my seething to be palpable throughout the office.

My mom, upon hearing my revelation last night said that I needed to make out with a guy, a serious drink, or sleep... Sleep didn't help, I don't have a boy to make out with, and so tonight I believe I will be turning my anger on the bottle... I will crawl into the bottom of that bottle and hang out there until I start to feel better... Or at least until I have to get up for work on Tuesday (which won't be pretty to begin with, but will be even less pretty because I will almost certainly have to call India AGAIN.)

It's about lunch time, and I am just about at my wits end... This day is not going my way.

No comments: