Friday, March 17, 2006

THE SNAKES HAVE LANDED!

Well, maybe they haven't landed just yet, but those bitches are on their way!

Thanks to Michael K, who brought to my attention that the "Snakes On A Plane" trailer is available for viewing...



Personally, I though this second one was a hell of a lot funnier, and I think I would be about 900 times more likely to see the movie if this was the trailer that was being aired repeatedly during NCAA hoops games!



I mentioned the other day that in the highly unlikely event that I were to join a celebrity's official fan club, I'd join Christopher Walken's... well, I'd like to ammend that statement to say that Samuel L. Jackson comes in second! (He's one bad mother fucker! ... Oh wait, no, that's Shaft... But Samuel L. Played Shaft, so it all works!)

DAMN RIGHT!

No comments: