Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's time to rebuild...

I've gotten my computer back... The problem was a "bad" hard drive.

Apparently the technological devices that I use are susceptible to, by some kind of osmosis, or telekinesis, or something, and have managed to end up being overcome by my pervasive "bad-ness" and just up and decided to go rogue.

So since my renegade hard drive had to be replaced, I lost everything and so now I've got to rebuild and re-customize my computer... FROM SCRATCH.

Fortunately for all of you, the Mardi Gras pictures were still in the camera and not on the BAD hard drive... That means that as soon as I get my photo-editing software uploaded again and get motivated to actually take the 5 minutes it'll take to download them you kids will get to see just how much fun we had on Fat Tuesday.

Basically, my weekend is going to be spent trying to get things back to some semblance of normalcy... GROSS.

No comments: