Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I don't F-ing know!

Ok, basically I know what is causing my funk. I hope to have it resolved in the next few days. In other news, India is still there, and they are still not doing anything to help me with the backup system. It's a daily thing now... I might hate this more than doing retailer maps... (And I hate retailer maps A LOT.)

In other news my friend HOLLYWOOD is coming to visit this weekend! I haven't Hollywood since last May, (she had to move home to Texas for medical reasons) and I have missed her terribly. (And I know I'm not the only one!) Hollywood's triumphant (though presently temporary) return will be glorious! And we can't wait until she's back for good!

While we will celebrate the return of one friend, we will also be mourning the loss of another. Ling Wong is moving to Omaha... For her man. While we wish Ling Wong and her man all the best, we will miss her pieces, and we're certainly sorry to see her go, though we are happy that she is getting out of her bad working environment.

Now I have to just add this in closing, I wish all of my friends would STOP MOVING AWAY... I mean really, Hollywood left, then I graduated from school, so that means a lot of my friends either moved back to their hometowns or took jobs in the burbs, (Alana, Ben, Erik, James, Kevin, Emily, Crystal, Erin, Erin, Dana, Sarah, et al.) and then Mel decides that she has to go to Iowa to go back to school, and now Ling Wong!!!!! Seriously! If Anthony and Caroline move somewhere else I'm going to have to either kill myself or move to Burma.

No comments: