Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Lizzle



1. I personally don't think that I'm the raging war monger that you all might seem to think I am... I'm actually more of a pacifist, but on the rare occasion that someone thinks its wise to come at me all wrong... well... Let's just say that if you cross me you can be pretty sure that you're going down... because I don't lose.

2. I minored in studio art in college (as some of you know) because I am passionate about my art... But even when art is concerned, I'm kind of a slacker because while I do have 14 active canvasses right now, I haven't painted on any of them in over a 2 weeks. (I blame India and March madness for causing me temporary insanity and facillitating this hiatus)

3. I think living in the city for as long as I have has turned me into something of a snob... I critique food/beverages, fashion, language/grammar, music, movies, Bars, etc... And I don't know how to feel about the fact that I am so damn critical.

4. I think despite being critical, I am non-judgemental... I figure a lot of people just have bad taste because they haven't had the opportunity to be exposed to the good stuff!

5. I am part Native American... (So I have no problem scalping a bitch if need be.)

6. I still bite my nails... And I hate that fact.

7. I went to the same highschool as my parents, my grandparents, and this guy.

8. I absolutely HATE the "electric slide" and when it is played at wedding receptions and other occasions I want to disembowel the person responsible for playing it... I enjoy the hokey pokey though!

9. I think I might have divulged this information before, but I'll say it again, I was so disgusted by the hygiene habits, (as well as her overall personality, and how she treated people I loved,) of a girl I knew in college that I secretly scrubbed the community shower drain, and the toilet with her toothbrush, and didn't mention it to her... I figured her mouth was like a scummy nasty toilet anyway, so it couldn't hurt anything... It was one of those motorized toothbrushes, and on the rare occasion that I actually heard it being used, part of me shuddered, and part of me smiled triumphantly. (See... If you piss me off enough, I'll find a way to get you. And you may never know about it.)

10. My first car was a '95 Chevy Cavalier, his name was Calvin. He was totalled on my prom night. (Not my fault.)

11. My first job was as a lifeguard working for the city... Despite all it's bad points, (and believe me, there were some DOOZIES!) It is still my favorite of all the jobs I've ever had.

12. I had a security blanket when I was little. It had little bows printed on it. I called it my "bows blanket." It was the shit, and I loved it to pieces... Literally. (It disappeared when we moved, and that was the end of the bows blanket.

13. I learned how to diagram a sentence in the 5th grade. I haven't done it at all since 7th grade, but I'm pretty damned sure that I could still do it...

UPDATE: Yes, I can still do it.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: