Friday, March 24, 2006

There's got to be a better way!

After reading this article, I've reached a tipping point in my tolerance for this kind of news.

Ok, to all you married/engaged/long-term involved people out there, I've got some news for you.

I know this will come as a shock, but listen up... You don't have to kill your significant other to be rid of them!

In this great nation of ours (great despite being led by the bumbling-est of bumbling idiots) there are ways of getting out of a relationship that don't involve blood, guts, body disposal, or jail time!!

It's called divorce. I know they can get a little messy, but I think in the long run it's less messy than trying to get blood out of your living room carpet. Normally I'm an advocate of the "Stay and work it out" school of thought, but seriously, if you despise someone enough to want to bump them off, you might want to just look into a good divorce lawyer... And the odds are pretty damn good that you should have done it a good long while ago!

No comments: