Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bump watch...

OK, we all know that the Tomkitten is not being gestated by Katie- I -sold- my- sorry -self - out- to -be -the -beard -of -a -former -Hollywoood -icon, -and -in -hindsight -I -should -have -held -out -for -more -money -Holmes.

Pink is the new blog put together a collection of dated pictures to show us all just how dumb these bitches must think we are! I mean really, she was sporting a bump back in October... That's 7 months ago! And then in December it looks like someone forgot to put their fake belly on before leaving the house, because POOF! That bump is gone!

I will say that I do derive a certain pleasure in tormenting the guys I know who used to have the biggest crushes on her and Britney Spears... It's just too easy to pass up!


If you want to see the picture in all it's giant glory, click it and magnify it! It's really quite funny!

UPDATE: Here, I reposted it from home because it was a little hinky trying to see the version I posted from work. Anyway this version works.

No comments: