Sunday, April 09, 2006

Take the love you're given...

There's a new love in my life!

Yes, that's right, the Lizzle has found love!

This is new territory for me, as I have not had a love in my life for entirely too long.

Where it will lead, who's to say?

I hope it's a lasting affair and not just a passing lust, but as they say, "Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of them all is love."

And so I will contine loving, and hoping my new love and hope that my love endures the test of time.

And so, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, I will continue loving you until the end of my days!





It's a fairy tale romance!

No comments: