Friday, April 07, 2006

MISERABLE!!!

Do you kids ever have those nights when you just can't get to sleep? And on the off chance that you actually do get to sleep, you can't stay asleep?

Yeah, that was me last night.

I would say I got maybe two hours total... No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get to sleep, and once 4:30 rolled around, I finally snoozed a little bit, but by then I had self implanted the idea that since I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 that I would sleep through my alarm at 7. So I kept waking up all paranoid as to what time it was.

I hate that.

I also hate that my muscles are taking turns hurting! Yesterday it was my hip flexors and my quads, today it's my hamstrings and my calves... And I just sneezed and figured out that my abs are a little tender too! DAYUM!

Man, being all achy and tired is bad enough... and I still have to come into work because it's not like I've got a legitimate excuse to be all achy and tired, like having the flu or anything!

And I'm supposed to go out drinking for Butler's 25th?

I don't know if I'm gonna make it!

No comments: