Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What do hiccups and a soccer game have in common?

You read the title of this post, and you paused... Surely you sat, audibly pondering, "What do hiccups and a soccer game have in common? HMMMMM... WHAT THE HELL DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON? LIZ, TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON!!!!"

Well, today I have them both!

THAT'S RIGHT KIDS! Today is the day! The outdoor soccer season begins! And I'm going to be there with bells on! Umm, ok, maybe not bells, but definitely shin guards! And my all-too-expensive new sports bra, as previously mentioned.

As for the hiccups, they'll go away... I hope.

So what soccer team is worthy of being affiliated with the Lizzle?

Team USUC.
...

...

...

Think about it... THERE YOU GO!

I personally thought it was fitting that I play for Team USUC... It's just one of those really great coincidences in life!

=============================================

I really don't have much else to tell you at this point!

Wish me luck!

No comments: