Saturday, April 15, 2006

Busy bee!

I haven't blogged in a few days, but I have a reason! I've been a busy bee! It's only 6 PM Saturday and I have already been a very productive girl this weekend!

Friday I got a half day off at work, so I lunched with Anthony, Gino, and Kelly, took a stroll in the beautiful spring weather with Anthony and did a little shopping (cashing in that Victoria's Secret gift card,) and then last night I went up to campus and cheered on the men's volleyball team to victory over Rutgers. It was senior night, so it was a nice way to close out the regular season. I then went for dinner and drinks with some pals, and came home for a movie and bed.

Today was spent at the home depot, flower slinging! For the first day back, it was a pretty good time! (Some of you might be wondering why the hell I'd still sling flowers even though I have a "real job" and the answer is simple, its a fun job, so it's not really like "work" and I was kind of bailing out my friend who also happens to be my boss at that job.) I then went to the grocery, (something that I have put off doing for ENTIRELY too long,) and while I was there I decided to go ahead and go blonde for spring and summer... So that decision is taken care of. Tonight I'll be going out with Erin, probably for a movie and whatnot.

Tomorrow will also be spent working, because working on Easter means time and a half on the paycheck. And after work, I'll be cleaning my apartment, because I have also put that off for farrrrrr tooooooo looooooong.

Anywho- I've gotta get back to my busy day!

Be good kids!

No comments: