Monday, April 03, 2006

PICTURES!!!

Ok, so it's been a while since we've had some pictures! (Because of technical difficulties) but now that I've finally gotten everything back in order, here are some pictures from my drunken adventures!

These are from the last time I got to go out with J-Dub. We went to a bar I hate, and then we went to another bar I hate, but we went upstairs to the piano bar which is considerably less-hate-able.

These guys were doing a country duet on the piano...


And when you're out at the bar, there's always got to be one asshole in the group... Generally I assume I am that asshole by default, but Brian decided to be the asshole, and did it in quite a humorous way by taking the song request sheets and passing notes a la 3rd grade


(Are you having fun tonight? Yes or no)


(Left:Meet at the bike rack after class? Yes, No, Maybe)
(Right: Can we be on the same team at recess? Yes, No, Maybe)

No comments: