Sunday, April 30, 2006

I forgot to mention...

In all the hubub of the last week or so, I actually forgot to mention a very important thing.

For those of you who don't already know, brace yourselves.

I am, in fact, a super hero.

My super hero identity?

I am LOUDMOUTH.

My super power?

I can influence just about anything merely by yelling at it.

Seriously.

I yelled at traffic the other day. And VOILA! Our path was clear! And I yelled "STOOOOOPPPP!!!" at stupid drivers on Lake Shore Drive and they suddenly found themselves braking. Its actually quite amazing.

I yell at lots of things, and because of my super LOUDMOUTH powers, I often see results... Now I just have to figure out how to work this power into the hours spent at the office without coming off as SNIPPY... Hmm, this is going to be a challenge!

Never fear! Loudmouth will figure out a way!

No comments: