Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I love this game!

With Brenda googling herself and turning up amusing comments she made, I was inspired to engage in one of my favorite internet games, GOOGLE LIZ!

So when I googled "Liz likes" I got the following responses:
  • liz likes to liquor up my thoughts
  • Liz Likes to take part in my mind games
  • Liz Likes Sex
  • liz likes plaid
  • Liz likes her new, two-person transplanter best of all her machinery
  • Liz likes to guilt trip people
  • Liz likes him from the beginning
  • Liz likes to study Vietnamese
  • Liz likes to tell her own stories
And when I switched to "Liz has" I got these:
  • Liz has a fiddle
  • Liz has made me feel very comfortable
  • Liz has left her mark in just about every room of the house
  • Liz has travelled the world over
  • Liz has a Bachelor of Social Science degree (1986) from Rhodes University and a post-graduate diploma in Human Resources Management (1987)
  • Liz has a bachelor's degree in social work from Kansas State University
  • Liz has been a dancer all of her life
  • Liz has developed advanced system capabilities for information retrieval
  • Liz has been featured in TIME magazine, Fortune magazine, The New York Times
  • Liz has modelled all over the world
  • Liz has trichotillomania, a disorder characterised by compulsive hair pulling
  • Liz has served as a role model
And in the category that I find most amusing, "Liz Needs" turned up these results:
  • Liz doesn't need a boy right now...Liz needs a MAN!
  • Liz needs to be loved, pursued and reassured
  • LIZ NEEDS CHAPSTICK! STAT!
  • Liz needs to be physical and energetic to avoid becoming restless
  • Liz needs her sleep, after all she is carrying Jon's demon child in her womb
  • Liz needs to satisfy one person ... herself
  • Sometimes even Liz needs a holiday now and then
  • Liz needs to live in Hawaii and have her own pineapple field.
  • Liz needs to get over herself and get therapy.
  • Liz needs a bad boy and Lorenzo needs a good girl.
  • Liz needs to be taught a few things about fire safety

No comments: