Monday, April 17, 2006

CRAZY DREAMS...

Last night I dreamt that I was travelling in Greece. I was busy touring the countryside, visiting all the landmark sites, lounging on the spectacular beaches on the Agean and Mediterranean seas...

Sounds lovely, right? Yeah, it was... Until all of a sudden I find I have actually dreamt myself in Greece in the middle of a tsunami... Clinging to one of those ionic columns for dear life as millions of gallons of water wash away thousands of years of history... and in the end, well, let's just say I don't make it out of Greece. (I'll spare you the gory details.)

In another dream that seems to start out well, and then goes all to hell, I was playing frisbee with some friends and their dog on a lovely spring day, and all of a sudden it starts to snow... Turns out that this was no ordinary snow, it was essentially a snow of the apocalypse. We're talking terminal nuclear winter.... Antarctica had nothing on Chicago.

In the end, it's too cold and all the heating pipes freeze up, and I end up a Lizzle-pop... complete with icicles dangling from my nose. Considering how much I HATE being cold, this has got to be the worst way to go!

What on earth is making me have these crazy dreams where I die horrible deaths?

No comments: