Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Be very proud of the Lizzle! Tuesday was VERY VERY productive!! I FINALLY finished the faith project, as well as my brother's painting... Now all I gotta do is sit and wait for the paint to dry. (And for the record that might take more time than I've got here!) So other than painting, I took care of some other business around here, went out to help Becky with Pampered Chef stuff, and helping out with the man... because doing both at the same time is quite a lot of work! I got home and announced to the neighborhood that today is my mommy's berfday-day! (HAPPY BERFDAY-DAY MOMMY!) And well, for me that's a pretty frickin productive day!

As for everything else, I'll bring you kids up to speed on the travel plans so that you're aware, because I know a few of you care about this sort of thing. So I'll be here for my mommy's berfday-day, and then Thursday morning I'm heading out to Louisville to see my dad, step-mom and little sister for a bit, and help Becky out with the man while we're there, and then I'll catch my flight to Chicago on Sunday. So for all those of you who have so desperately missed me, give me a call or a message on Sunday after 5 or so, and I should be in your neck of the woods to respond! And Monday I get to go in to work at the gym... oh how I've missed all the joys of the cage... actually, I've just missed the people, not so much on everything else. And next weekend (I think) Tarreck should be coming up to finance a fun time in the windy city for the Lizzle. After that, it's back to school time... BLECH! (Mentally insert the Mr. Yuck face here) I must say that after all the spoiling that my mom has done during my month at home, heading back to actual classes is gonna be a REALLY big reality check... One I'm NOT AT ALL looking forward to.

In other news, I still haven't seen my grandma, although I plan on doing that today. I still haven't talked to Dave, although he was supposed to call me. And I still don't really wanna see Lauren, although she's not very good at taking the BIG hints I'm droppin! (It's gotten so bad that she might actually stalk me all the way to Louisville just to hang out... Kinda weird if you ask me.)

QOTD (In honor of momma's berfday-day!)
8.18.04 - "It's not my birthday... I'm not having a birthay... Actually, you missed it... you were at Becky's so long that it's over"

No comments: