Monday, August 02, 2004

Tyler is a living, breathing, walking, talking ball of comedy. Here are a couple of examples:
I was giving him a bath tonight, and he was sitting there and just out of the blue he farted.... he turned and looked at me with this big grin on his face and goes, "What was that?" and with a straight face I tried to say, "I don't know... what was that?" and he goes "It was me! I pooted." There is something to be said for TOTAL honesty...

And the other night we had put him to bed, and like an hour later he stealthily crept down to the living room and I didn't even see or hear him until he was 2 feet from the couch, and he turned and looked at me with the biggest grin on his face... like he knew he wasn't supposed to be there and he turned to Becky and looked her dead in the eye, and said "Hi, mommy! Can we watch Hairy Monsters?" Which just goes to show you, even an hour after he was supposedly asleep, we still needed to expect the unexpected.


I've got some quotes of the day to post, but I'll do that later, because I gotta go to bed NOW, due to the fact that I've gotta tot-wrangle EARLY tomorrow.

No comments: