Tuesday, August 03, 2004

So my pumpkin is sad that no one writes. I understand, yet I've even abbandoned my own blog life. It's hard cause no matter how hard i try i can't be nearly as cool as Liz and remember all the little daily details and bloggable info.

My liz has been gone for over a week now. It is sad. Sometimes I just open her door and stare at her bed and take her life size body pillow that no one knows what she really does with it in that bed and hold it soo close. Ewww...that sounds freaky. Nope but i do miss myself some liz roomie fun and look forward to the return date of my roomie. Until then I stole the AC unit out of her room two nights ago when it was 90 out and thought i might die if i had to stand in the kitchen for 4 minutes waiting for the microwave. he he. I am a WIMP. I melt. I know this so its ok.

Ok...I'm rambling, but ramble or no ramble i BLOGGED just for you!

Hugs and love,
Your Mouse

No comments: